How do I pair my Z906?
To use an analog connection with your Z906 speakers, connect your DVD or Blueray player to Input 2 on the back of your subwoofer and select Input 2 on the Control Console. NOTE: If either or both the DVD/Blueray player and the media you’re playing aren’t in a surround sound format, the Z906 can simulate surround sound.
How do I connect my Logitech surround sound to my TV?
How to Hook a Logitech Z313 to a TV
- Put the pin attached to the two satellite speakers into the speaker port on the subwoofer.
- Place the power cable into an open electrical outlet.
- Connect the red and white inputs on the “RCA audio to 3.5mm female” cable to the red and white audio inputs on your TV.
How do I reset my Z906?
To reset your Z906 to the factory default settings:
- Power your Z906 off using the Power button on the Control Console.
- While in the “Off” state, press and hold down the Input button for eight (8) seconds. You’ll see several lights on the Control Console light up and there will be a popping sound from the speakers.
How does the z906 surround sound system work?
6-channel direct (PC sound card) DB-15 pin connector Rear left Rear right Front left Front right Center Power plug RCA (stereo) Digital optical Digital coaxial REAR LEFT REAR RIGHT FRONTLEFT FRONT RIGHT CENTER SPEAKERS CONSOLE INPUTS 5 1 2 3 4 Subwoofer back panel: English4 INPUT 2 1 3 4 5 AUX INPUT EFFECT MUTE LEVEL 3D 4.5 2.1 DECODE STEREO
Where is coaxial cable on Logitech z906 subwoofer?
To use a coaxial cable: Connect your computer sound card to the coaxial input on the back of the Z906 subwoofer. Press the Input button on the front of the Z906 Control Console. Cycle through the selections and choose Input 5 (Digital Coaxial).
How do I connect my z906 to my computer?
For 6-channel analog (6-channel direct): Match the color-coded 3.5mm outputs on the back of your sound card to the corresponding inputs on the back of your Z906 Control Console using the provided cable. Press the Input button on the front of your Z906 Control Console.
How to test Logitech z906 surround sound system?
control or control console to turn on your Z906. Testing your system To test whether you have correctly set up your speakers, press and hold the INPUT button on the remote control or control console for 5 seconds to put your system into test mode. speaker, playing an audible test signal. The test signal comes from only one speaker at a time,