How do I download apps on my Nokia Asha 501?
To get this done, go to Settings / Security / Unknown sources and switch on the option. Step 2: Download the application. The secondary step is to download the APK file with your Nokia Asha 501 web browser. Now that you have downloaded the file, you can find it in the Download file of your Nokia Asha 501.
How can I delete preinstalled apps on Nokia Asha 501?
Removing pre-installed Apps from Nokia Asha 5xx
- Download the application from here. (Supported devices: Nokia Asha 230, 501, 502, 503).
- Install the Hack Tool.
- Now open it. You will see 2 options.
- You will see the folders as in the image below.
- Now select the apps you want to remove and delete them.
How can I root my Nokia Asha 501?
4. How to root NOKIA Asha 501 Dual SIM using Baidu root
- a) Download baidu Root on you PC.
- f) Wait for Baidu to show that you have successfully rooted your device.
How do you delete apps on a Nokia phone?
Tap Play Store > Menu > My apps & games , choose an app you want to remove, and then tap Uninstall . Alternatively, open the app menu, press and hold the app you want to uninstall, then choose App info > Uninstall .
How can I delete preinstalled apps on Nokia 105?
- Select Menu > > Apps > Downloaded .
- Select the app you want to uninstall, and select > Uninstall .
How do I get rid of an app on my phone?
You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again….Delete apps that you installed
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. Installed.
- Next to the app, tap Uninstall.