How much does a Rottweiler puppy cost?
For a Rottweiler puppy, you can expect to pay anywhere from $600-$2,500 on average. According to NextDayPets, the median Rottweiler price is $1,425. For a Rottweiler with superior lineage, you can expect to pay anywhere from $2,500 up to $9,500 or more, depending on the breed lines.
Who is the best Rottweiler breeder?
Here are a few trusted Rottweiler breeders you can get in touch with:
- Von Evman Rottweilers – Florida.
- King Rottweilers – Washington.
- Carrabba Haus – New York.
- Firehouse Rottweilers – Arizona.
- Von Ruelmann Rottweilers – California.
- Von Warterr Rottweilers – Texas.
- Jenecks – Washington.
- Von Ous Rottweilers – Georgia.
Where is Stoney Creek Rottweilers located?
We are located in Waco GA,50 miles West of Atlanta.
Where can I find a good Rottweiler puppy?
How to Pick a Rottweiler Puppy
- Find a reputable breeder.
- Meet the parents.
- Observe how the puppies interact with the litter.
- Spend time with puppies individually, away from the parents.
- Avoid overly dominant or submissive puppies.
- Choose the puppy that displays desired physical traits of a rottweiler.
How much should I Feed my Rottweiler?
In general terms, an adult Rottweiler can eat between 4 and 8 cups of dry kibbles during the day. Since your dog belongs to the large breed, their caloric and feeding requirements are different from smaller breeds.
How many puppies can a Rottweiler have?
If your pup is pregnant you will find out how many (or within one or two) when you do the ultrasound or x-ray. A Rottweiler can Give Birth to 3-5 puppies.
How much are German Rottweiler puppies?
Depending on the dog’s bloodline, titles, age, quality, the breeder, inclusions with the adoption and geographical location, the cost of a Rottweiler puppy can range anywhere from as little as $500 to as much as $2,500+. A show quality AKC bred Rottweiler will cost about $1,500 to $2,500,…