How do I get Yahoo back as my homepage?
Follow the given steps:
- First of all, click on the gear icon.
- Now, click on ‘Internet Option. ‘
- After that, in the ‘General’ option, you will see ‘Home Page. ‘
- Now, enter the Yahoo address which you want to open as a homepage.
- Next, click on, OK.
How do I make Yahoo my homepage on Windows 10?
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings.
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages.
- Choose one of the default options or select Custom to enter the URL of another page you’d like to see each time you open the browser………example …..www.yahoo.com.
- 4.To save, select the plus button.
How do I make Yahoo my homepage on Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer. Click the Tools menu or the Gear button and select “Internet options.” If you don’t see the Tools menu, press Alt . Enter the Yahoo! address that you want to set into the “Home page” field.
Where is Google Home page?
In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools. Select Internet Options. Click the General tab. Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
How do I get my old Google homepage back?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do I get my Google homepage back?
In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools. Select Internet Options. Click the General tab….
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click More. Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show home button.
- Select your current homepage or Enter custom web address. Then, enter: www.google.com .