How do I turn off SIM PIN on iPhone 4S?
Turn your SIM PIN on or off
- If you have an iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > SIM PIN. If you have an iPad, go to Settings > Mobile Data > SIM PIN.
- Turn on your SIM PIN or turn it off.
- If asked, enter your SIM PIN. If you’ve never used one, enter the default SIM PIN from your carrier.
- Tap Done.
Can you disable SIM lock?
First, go to Settings in your Android device’s main menu. In the Settings menu, choose Security, then Set up SIM card lock. First, here’s how to disable the SIM card PIN. All you have to do is to uncheck the box next to “Lock SIM card” and then confirm the change by inputting the current PIN code.
How do I turn off SIM PIN?
Enable or Disable SIM PIN Lock on Android Smartphones
- Click Settings.
- Select Security.
- Select Set up SIM card lock.
- Toggle the SIM card lock feature On or Off. You will be prompted to enter your SIM PIN.
Why does my iPhone say SIM card locked?
The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card’s unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).
How do I unlock my iPhone SIM pin?
Of course, you don’t want to lock yourself out, but this is how it happens.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Cellular.
- Select SIM PIN.
- Tap the toggle to turn SIM PIN to OFF.
- If you fail the three attempts, your iPhone will ask for a PUK Code, which you can only obtain by calling your carrier.
Can you unlock a permanently locked SIM Card?
To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key). Note: Entering an incorrect PUK (PIN Unlock Key) 10 times will permanently lock your SIM Card. If the SIM Card becomes permanently locked, you will need to swap it for a new SIM Card.
How do I unlock my iPhone sim pin?
How do I unlock my SIM card PIN?
Follow the below steps to find out how to lock or unlock your SIM card.
- 1 Go to “Settings”.
- 2 Tap “Biometrics and security”.
- 3 Tap “Other security settings”.
- 4 Tap “Set up SIM card lock”
- 5 Tap “Lock SIM card”.
- 6 Enter your SIM card PIN, then tap “OK”.
What happens when you put SIM card in iPhone 4S?
If iPhone 4S comes from AT network and you insert Sprint carrier sim card and a message “iPhone has a simcard from a different network” or “incorrect simcard inserted” appears on LCD it means that the device is network blocked. However if the device has a signal and you can make calls or send text messages iPhone 4S is unlocked.
What to do if you cant unlock your iPhone with Sim pin?
If you can’t unlock your SIM card using the SIM PIN or PUK code or if an alert says, “PUK exhausted,” ask for a new SIM card. *If you enter the wrong SIM PIN too many times, your wireless carrier might be able to give you a Personal Unlocking Key (PUK).
Is there a way to bypass a SIM lock?
Using the IMEI Unlock Approach to Bypass SIM Lock on iPhones. The only guaranteed and permanent way to unlock a SIM lock is by changing its IMEI status on the Apple GSX server. That means in the literal sense moving a particular iPhone’s IMEI log from the server’s list of locked devices to the unlocked iPhones’ list.
Is there a way to unlock an iPhone 4S?
To get the unlock just simply select your phone manufacturer as iPhone, enter your iPhone model as iPhone 4S, select the network of your iPhone 4S is locked to, and enter the IMEI number.