What jobs for women pay the most?
High-paying careers for women
- Physical therapist.
- Operations research analysts.
- Software developers (applications and systems software)
- Medical and health services manager.
- Management analysts.
- Physicians and surgeons.
- Computer and information systems managers.
- Civil engineers.
What is the easiest career for women?
Low-Stress Careers for Women Who Want a Work-Life Balance
- Audiologist. Average salary: $75,920 (BLS)
- Dental Hygienist. Average salary: $74,070 (BLS)
- Geologist. Average salary: $89,850 (BLS)
- Food Technologist. Average salary: $71,990 (BLS)
- Librarian. Average salary: $58,520 (BLS)
Which field is best for girl?
Top 10 best jobs for women and girls in India 2021
- Teacher. Teaching has always been a profession of extreme nobility and is also considered to be rewarding.
- Human Resource.
- Career Counsellor.
- Interior Designer.
- Journalist / Content writer.
What are traditional female jobs?
Here’s a list of the top 10 female-dominated occupations, according to the most recent data from the BLS:
- Preschool and kindergarten teachers.
- Dental hygienists.
- Speech language pathologists.
- Dental assistants.
- Childcare workers.
- Secretaries and administrative assistants.
- Medical records & health information technicians.
What are some good paying careers for women?
According to that same report, various careers bring in high salaries for women: healthcare occupations, law, management, and technology jobs are among the top money-making positions.
What are some non traditional careers for women?
The non-traditional jobs that women have are now taking on are such as police officers, armed services officers, astronauts etc. These are jobs which require one to take risks and are physically and intellectually demanding.
What are some careers that pay well?
The best paid jobs include professions like law, teaching and medicine and those in managerial roles, from HR to PR. Meanwhile the lowest paid jobs include waiters, cleaners and carers – jobs that are also less likely to offer long-term security or employee benefits.
Do women get paid less than men for the same work?
That women receive lower wages than men is a known fact of most economies. However, Procurement Leaders recent research shows that female buyers are paid less than male buyers. That is, women are earning less for the same work . The research is based on the responses of over 2,000 procurement professionals in different countries and industries.