What should I do for my birthday in Bay Area?
San Francisco birthday ideas
- Mission Bowling Club. Mission Bowling Club is perfect for bday parties!
- SPIN. SPIN SF is a ping pong club and it’s so much fun!
- Church of 8 Wheels.
- Trolley Party.
- Urban Putt.
- Food Tour.
- Private Skeeball Tournament.
- Wine Tasting.
What is there to do in Bay Area today for kids?
25 Fun Things to Do with Kids in The S.F. Bay Area
- PIER 39, San Francisco.
- The Marine Mammal Center, Sausalito.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey.
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco.
- California’s Great America, Santa Clara.
- Andy’s Orchard, Morgan Hill.
- Sutro Baths, San Francisco.
- Gilroy Garlic Festival, Gilroy.
What is there to do in Covid with kids in San Francisco?
32 Fun Things to Do in San Francisco with Kids: The Best Family-Friendly Attractions!
- Bay Area Discovery Museum. 557 McReynolds Rd.
- Aquarium of the Bay.
- House of Air.
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.
- Coit Tower.
- Letterman Digital and New Media Arts Center.
- City Lights Bookstore.
How do you make a quarantine birthday special?
Quarantine Birthday Ideas for Adults: How to Throw the Best Quarantine Birthday
- Have a theme.
- Make a fun digital invite.
- Encourage people to get dressed up and in theme.
- Make a compilation happy birthday video or slideshow.
- Play a virtual game.
- Send them a Cameo celeb birthday wish.
What is there to do today in the Bay Area?
Best things to do in the Bay Area
- Stroll around Golden Gate Park. Things to do.
- Bike the Golden Gate Bridge. What is it?
- Go on a Fruitvale taco crawl.
- Hike Mount Tam.
- Eat oysters at The Marshall Store.
- Sample the bounty on the Sonoma Farm Trails.
- Paddle with River’s Edge Kayak & Canoe Trips.
- Visit Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
What are safe activities during Covid?
While various activities may not be possible during some seasons, there are many ways to be active outdoors throughout the year. Get moving with these low-risk outdoor activities during the COVID-19 pandemic: Walking, running and hiking. Rollerblading and biking.