How do I connect my Beoplay A9 to my Iphone?
- Connect your iOS device to Beoplay A9 1st Gen. In the wireless networks menu, connect your iOS device to your home network.
- Press the configuration button.
- Allow your Wi-Fi settings to be shared.
- Your setup is ready.
- Remove your phone.
How do I airplay my Beoplay A9?
Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay A9 4th Gen to your network.
- Connect the power cable. Connect your Beoplay A9 4th Gen to the mains supply.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone. Turn on the Wi-Fi connectivity of your smartphone.
- Set up new Airplay speaker.
- Complete setup.
How do I connect my Beoplay to B&O on my Iphone?
Beoplay A2 iOS Bluetooth connection
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iOS device.
- Verify if Beoplay A2 is listed as an already paired device.
- Switch on your Beoplay A2.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds.
- Enable the Bluetooth search on your iOS device.
- Beoplay A2 should appear as an available connection.
How do I pair my A9 speakers?
Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new connections. Your Beoplay A9 4th Gen will appear as an available connection. Tap Beoplay A9 4th Gen to connect. Your Beoplay A9 4th Gen is now ready to be used.
Where can I find the BeoPlay A9 Quick Guide?
AirPlay, the AirPlay Logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 1 2 www.beoplay.com/important_information / www.beoplay.com/a9/learnmore 3 4 5 + -00:02 FREE WALL CORNER LINE IN USB POSITION RESET ETHERNET 01:00 00:03 Wi-Fi 11.10 Wi-Fi Networks Choose a Network BeoPlayA9_xxxxxxxx Office Other
Is the BeoPlay A9 a trademark of Apple?
Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. AirPlay, the AirPlay Logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 1 2 www.beoplay.com/important_information / www.beoplay.com/a9/learnmore
Is the Bang and Olufsen BeoPlay A9 a good speaker?
The Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 is one beautiful speaker (well, an array of speakers), so let’s get that out of the way immediately. But let’s also get out of the way that this is one expensive speaker, and whether this is for you is dependent on whether you value these two things: Styling and sound quality. 1.)
Why is my BeoPlay MkII not playing YouTube?
If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV’s watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: -gaB4rVmkZ76iGPB)