How can I get authorization code from cPanel?
EPP Auth Code
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Select Domain from the top.
- Select the domain from the list.
- Click on the EPP Transfer tab on the right.
- Here, you will see the EPP code which will be required by your new registrar to initiate the transfer.
Where do I find my EPP code GoDaddy?
You can get EPP code at GoDaddy by contacting them or following these steps:
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- Go to the Domain Settings page.
- Once you are there, select Get Authorization Code menu located in the Additional Settings section.
What does EPP code mean?
Extensible Provisioning Protocol
Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) domain status codes, also called domain name status codes, indicate the status of a domain name registration. Every domain has at least one status code, but they can also have more than one.
What is a domain authorization code?
An Auth-Code (also called an Authorization Code, Auth-Info Code, or transfer code) is a code created by a registrar to help identify the domain name holder (also known as a registrant or registered name holder) of a domain name in a generic top-level domain ( gTLD ) operated under contract with ICANN .
How do I get an authorization code from GoDaddy?
To obtain the authorization code from GoDaddy:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click your username at the top right of the page.
- Select My Products.
- Click Manage next to the relevant domain.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings.
- Click Get authorization code.
How do I find my EPP authorization code namecheap?
Getting your auth key from namecheap Click on the domain name you wish to be transferred. The Modify Domain screen will appear. Select Registrar Lock from the left sidebar menu. Since your domain should already be unlocked in the previous step, click on the Get EPP code link on the same screen.
What is authorization code for?
What Is an Authorization Code? An authorization code is an alphanumeric password that authorizes its user to purchase, sell or transfer items, or to enter information into a security-protected space.
How long is an authorization code good for?
The validity period of an authorization code will depend upon the card Issuing Bank. If a transaction is not settled, the authcode will expire naturally after a fixed period of time. Typically this is between five and ten working days.
How do I force a domain transfer?
To transfer your domain name to another registrant, you can initiate a change of registrant by contacting your current registrar. Your registrar will then ask for your confirmation via a secure mechanism (which typically will take the form of an email to the registered name holder).