What is a good objective to put on a resume for a CNA?
Seeking a position as a CNA at Hospital X to apply my newly acquired knowledge, and also my expertise in phlebotomy. To obtain employment as a CNA at Hospital X to help doctors and registered nurses in the emergency room by applying my knowledge of first aid and basic life-saving skills.
What are the job responsibilities for a CNA?
What does a CNA do?
- Turning or moving patients.
- Gathering medical supplies.
- Bathing patients.
- Grooming patients by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them, etc.
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid intake.
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Answering patient calls.
What are some CNA strengths?
16 Top Qualities of a Great Certified Nursing Assistant
- Knowledge. You will get a solid start during your CNA training program.
- Communication skills. In a team, everyone relies on accurate information from the others.
- Emotional stability.
- Physical strength.
- Attention to detail.
What are the challenges of a CNA?
Here are the top five challenges CNAs have to deal with:
- Work overload and burnout. Nursing assistants are usually given a huge patient load, one that would ideally be the work of two to three people.
- Culture of fear.
- Difficult patients and coworkers.
- Unsupportive management.
- Constantly dealing with sickness and death.
How to write a job description for a CNA?
The certified nursing assistant (CNA) job specifications you state in the job qualifications and skills section should include the basic requirements needed to excel in this line of work. Always format this section with bullet points. If you format it as a paragraph, then it is easy for jobseekers to feel overwhelmed by all the details.
What to look for in a Certified Nursing Assistant?
Concern, sympathetic understanding and interest in working with patients/residents/clients or inmates; willingness to comply with prescribed procedures; and demonstrate patience and emotional stability.
Are there any CNA jobs with flexible schedules?
Flexible Schedule available – Full Time Part Time, and PRN OpportunitiesCOVID-FREE BUILDING / AGENCY -FREECOVID VACCINE – Recommended but not RequiredBe… More… Full Time or Part Time opportunities. Provides you with the experience of working in different types of facilities such as Hospitals, Corrections, Assisted…
How does indeed rank job ads for CNA?
Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. For more information, see the Indeed Terms of Service The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides direct care to the residents of the health and rehabilitation center, assisting them in activities of daily…