How do I reset my HP Laserjet 5200 printer?
To restore your HP printer to factory-default settings, follow these steps.
- Turn the printer off. Disconnect the power cable from the printer for 30 seconds and then reconnect.
- Turn the printer on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
- Release the Resume button.
How do I fix HP Printer Error?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
How do I setup an IP address on my HP LaserJet 5200?
- Press. Menu.
- Press. to highlight CONFIGURE DEVICE, and then press .
- Press. to highlight I/O, and then press .
- Press. to highlight EMBEDDED JETDIRECT, and then press .
- Press. to highlight TCP/IP, and then press .
- Press. to highlight MANUAL SETTINGS, and then press .
- Press. to highlight IP Address:, and then press .
- Press the. or.
What does 49.ff05 service error mean on HP printer?
I have a HP Laserjet 2420 Printer and it comes up with 49.FF05 Service Error. Now I can access some menu items via hold down the arrow key and doing a cold reset etc, now with that not working it also throws out the message “Printing Job Inprogress”.
What is the error 49 on a HP printer?
Example – homepage for this printer: The Document HP LaserJet Pro and Color LaserJet Pro Printer and MFP – Troubleshooting 49.XXXX Errors Particularly if the solution for this thread is not the solution for your issue, Consider starting a new thread of your won.
When to contact support for a 49 error?
If 49 errors continue to occur intermittently, contact HP Support. If the 49 error will not clear from the control panel, perform these steps in the order presented. If at any time the step clears the error, you do not need to continue troubleshooting.
Why is there a service error on my HP printer?
Reinstall the printer. Chances are that someone was trying to print a web based document. Online PDFs are the #1 culprit. #2 are weather reports. #3 is the etc, etc, etc because anything printed from an online source can cause it. Do a firmware update on the printer. This will help 90% of these issues.