How do I delete all contacts on my Nokia Lumia?
To remove contacts, select Menu > > > Delete contacts . Select the contacts that you want to delete, and select . You can also select > Select all to select all contacts at one go. To remove your call info, select Menu > > < Delete all .
How do I delete all contacts from my Microsoft account?
Delete contacts or restore contacts in Outlook.com
- In Outlook.com, select. at the bottom of the page.
- In the left pane, select All contacts.
- Select one or more contacts in the middle pane, and then select Delete.
- Select Delete to confirm.
How do I delete all data from my Windows Phone?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap about.
- Scroll down and tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about your personal content being erased.
- Tap yes.
- Tap yes again to confirm.
How do I delete call history on Windows Phone?
If you wish to clear ALL your Call History:
- Press the phone icon on your Start/Home screen.
- select history from the menu at the top.
- press on the the 3 elipses/dots in the lower right-hand corner and select delete all.
How do I delete a Windows Phone?
To uninstall Your Phone in Windows 10, do the following.
- Open PowerShell as administrator.
- Type or copy-paste the following command: Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage.
- Hit the Enter key. The app will be removed.
How do I delete contacts offline global address list?
Deleting Outlook’s Offline Address Book
- First, navigate to the Offline Address Book on your local computer. The OAB is located in “%USER PROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\”.
- Simply delete the OAB folder and relaunch Outlook to have the OAB rebuilt from the Global Access List.
How do I delete names from my address book?
There is a delete button on the Address Book toolbar. You can right click and select Delete. The delete key on your keyboard works. Select them and them use the delete button of your choice.
How do I clear the cache on my Windows phone?
Internet Explorer (Windows Phone) – Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Tap the Internet Explorer live tile on the home screen.
- Tap on the ellipses (…) at the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap settings.
- Scroll down and tap delete history.
- Tap delete to confirm.
- Wait a few seconds for the cache and cookies to clear.
How do I delete a contact on my phone?
Short Name: Choose how your contact’s name appears in apps like Mail, Messages, Phone, and more. When you delete a contact, it permanently deletes it from your device. And if you delete a contact from your email account, you also permanently delete the contact from all devices signed into that email account. Here’s how to delete a contact:
What happens when I delete a contact from my email?
When you delete a contact, it permanently deletes it from your device. And if you delete a contact from your email account, you also permanently delete the contact from all devices signed into that email account. Here’s how to delete a contact: Open Contacts and tap the contact that you want to delete.
How do I delete contacts from my iCloud account?
Open Contacts and tap the contact that you want to delete. Tap Edit. Scroll Down and tap Delete Contact then tap Delete Contact again to confirm. If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders don’t update across your devices, get help. If you see duplicate contacts after setting up iCloud Contacts, learn what to do.
How can I add more contacts to my contacts app?
If you set up multiple accounts in the Contacts app, you can choose a default account to add new contacts to. Just go to Settings > Contacts > Default Account and choose an account. You can choose how to sort your contacts, like alphabetically by first or last name. Just go to Settings > Contacts and choose from the following: