What are positive mental health phrases?
15 Positive Mental Health Quotes
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts.
- “Take your time healing, as long as you want.
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter.
What are 5 positive mental health traits?
Characteristics of Mental Health
- They feel good about themselves.
- They do not become overwhelmed by emotions, such as fear, anger, love, jealousy, guilt, or anxiety.
- They have lasting and satisfying personal relationships.
- They feel comfortable with other people.
- They can laugh at themselves and with others.
How do you describe mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
What is a good mental health?
Good mental health is characterised by a person’s ability to fulfil a number of key functions and activities, including: the ability to learn. the ability to feel, express and manage a range of positive and negative emotions. the ability to form and maintain good relationships with others.
What are the traits of a mentally healthy person?
What is good mental health?
- the ability to learn.
- the ability to feel, express and manage a range of positive and negative emotions.
- the ability to form and maintain good relationships with others.
- the ability to cope with and manage change and uncertainty.
Is it OK to say mental health issues?
The term ‘mental health problem’ is acceptable to use, as this acknowledges the negative impact conditions can have on people’s lives. However, the term ‘illness’ is best avoided. Many people experience mental distress and while this may be a problem for them, it does not necessarily mean they are ill.
What are some words to describe mental illness?
Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of. It is a medical problem, just like heart disease or diabetes. Mental illnesses are health conditions involving changes in emotion, thinking or behavior (or a combination of these). Mental illnesses are associated with distress and/or problems functioning in social, work or family activities.
What is another term for mental health?
Synonyms for Mental health: n. •state (noun) mental health. Other synonyms: • fitness, Public Health, hygiene, well-being, ill health, wellness, case history. • constitutional, refreshment, constitution. • constitutionally, health. • bloom, shape. • bounce, tone.
What is another name for mental illness?
Synonyms for mental illness. insanity. mental disorder. personality disorder. schizophrenia. craziness. delusions. depression.