How do I change the font in Outlook Express?
Under Compose messages, choose Stationery and Fonts. On the Personal Stationery tab, under New mail messages or Replying or forwarding messages, choose Font. In the Font box, choose the font, style, size, and color that you want to use. You can see a preview of your changes as you make them.
How do I change my font in Outlook 2010?
For Outlook 2010
- from the View tab, in the Current View group, choose View Settings;
- click Other Settings. click the Row Font button. choose the font style and size you want and click OK.
- If you want to change the font size for your message list headings, click the Column Font button and make the changes there.
How do I change my font on outlook?
Change or set the default font in Outlook
- Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts…
- Select the font you want to change.
- Select the options that you want to apply to the default font, such as font style and font size.
- Select OK all the way back out to save your changes.
How do I increase font size in Outlook Express?
Start Outlook Express. On the Tools menu, click Options. On the Read tab, click Fonts. In the Font size box, click Medium, click OK, and then click OK.
How to change too small font in outlook?
click on File > Options.
How can I change the default font size in outlook?
Login to your Outlook.com account. Click on Settings icon on right top and then on Options from the drop down. A new window pops up. In the left pane under Writing emails choose Formatting, font and signature. Here, under Message font, click on Change font size icon and choose default font size you prefer.
How do I increase email font in outlook?
If you use Outlook Express to view your email, you can increase font size by clicking View -> Text Size -> Largest. If you have a Scroll Mouse (a mouse with a wheel on the top), you can also decrease / increase size of the font by pressing (and holding) the CTRL on your keyboard,…
How do you increase email font?
Go to the Format Text tab at the top of the message. Select the text that you want to make larger or smaller. Use the Ctrl+A keyboard shortcut to select all the text in the email. In the Font section, use the Increase Font Size button to make the email text bigger.