What is the feature button on a phone?
On digital phones, the Feature button is labelled as the Services key or by a small globe icon. Other telephone models have different icons, or they show the word Feature above a display key. Refer to the user guide for the specific telephone model for more information.
How do I program my Nortel phone buttons?
How do I program buttons on my Nortel CICS/MICS phone?
- Press the Feature button, then * 1.
- Push the button you want to program.
- Display will read “Program and OK”
- Enter the telephone number, then press the OK softkey.
What is the RLS button on a phone?
The ANS/RLS key can be used to answer a ringing call or hang up. Making Calls Internal Dial the extension number. External Press an idle line key or dial ‘9’, then dial the telephone number. Using the Speakerphone When using the handset, press SPEAKER and hang up.
How to do a feature inquiry on a Nortel phone?
1. During your call or just after your call 2. Press the Feature button, then 77 1. Press the Last No. Redial key or press the Feature button, then 5 1. Do a “Button Inquiry” by pressing the Feature button, then * 0 2. Hit the button you want to check and it will show in the display what is programmed there. 1. Press the Feature button, then * 1
How do you turn off the feature on a Nortel phone?
To turn it off: Press the DND key or the Feature button, then #85 1. Make or receive the 1st call 2. Press the Hold key 3. Place 2nd call 4. Press the Conference key or press the Feature button, then 3 5. Press the INTERCOM key next to the held first call 1. Press the Call Pickup key or press the Feature button, then 76 2.
How to assign a phone number to a Nortel phone?
1. Press the Feature button, then * 4 2. Enter the 2 digit code (71 – 94. that you want to assign to that phone number) 3. Enter the telephone number, then press the OK softkey 4. Display will show: “Entry xx stored” 1. Press the Check Voicemail key or press the Feature button, then 981 2. Enter your password 3.
What are the different types of Nortel telephones?
The table below shows which buttons to use on the different types of Nortel Networks telephones. Telephone features Button Name T7000, T7100, T7208, T7316, T7316E M7100, M7208, M7310, M7324 Feature ≤ Hold ≥ Volume Control √ Release ® Background Music