How do I create an email template in Thunderbird?
To save a message as a template in Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Select Write > Message to open a new message window.
- Compose the template message, then select File > Save as > Template.
- Go to Folder > Templates to view the saved message.
- To use a template, select it to open a copy of it, then modify the message and send it.
How do I make a template for my emails?
Create or change templates
- Open Gmail and click Compose.
- In the Compose window, enter your template text.
- Click More. Templates.
- Choose an option: To create a new template, click Save draft as template Save as new template.
- (Optional) To send an email, compose your message and click Send.
How do I create an HTML email in Thunderbird?
Enable Rich HTML Editing for an Account in Mozilla Thunderbird
- Select Edit > Account Settings (Windows, Linux) or Tools > Account Settings…
- Highlight the account in the account list.
- Go to the Composition & Addressing category if available.
- Make sure Compose messages in HTML format is checked.
- Click OK.
Where are Thunderbird templates stored?
It’s in Thunderbird, below your Inbox, between your Drafts and Sent folders (if you have those folders).
How do I reply to a template in Thunderbird?
Thunderbird does not have the ability to reply to an email with a template message. If you want to reply with a template, you will need to go through a few hoops. To reply to a message with a canned response, you will need to create a new message and add the address of the person you’re replying to in the To: field.
What is the purpose of email template?
An email template is an HTML file that you use to build email campaigns. A good template will let you copy and paste content directly into the file and render well on desktop, mobile and across various email service providers. You can use the same template again and again for multiple campaigns with different content.
How do I use stationary in Thunderbird?
Simply use drop-down menu from buttons Write, Reply* and Forward, and select Other Stationery… option. As template you may use template files from MS Outlook Express. Or you may write one.