How do you set family funds on Sims 2?
- Type familyFunds for example,
- Ctrl + shift + c. familyfunds(family name)amount.
- The family funds cheat didn’t work for me until I did this. Ctrl+Shift+C.
- Well I don’t know how to use the familyfunds cheat , but I know the motherlode cheat.
How do you set household funds on Sims?
To put an exact amount of Simoleons in a household’s funds you will need to activate the cheat console., type in “testingcheats true”, type in “Money X” with the “x” being the amount you’d want in the account. For example: typing in “Money 145897” will make the household funds 145,897 exactly.
How do you get more money on Sims 2?
Method 2 of 3: Easy Methods
- motherlode = $50,000.
- kaching = $1,000.
- (This one only works if you have the Nightlife expansion pack installed.) familyFunds = will give that specific family as much money as you want. An example is “familyfunds Johnson 250000”.
How do you set family funds on Sims 3?
The Sims 3 money cheats
- kaching – receive 1,000 Simoleons.
- rosebud – receive 1,000 Simoleons.
- motherlode – receive 50,000 Simoleons.
- familyfunds [sims last name] [money wanted] – replace with family surname and a numeric value between 0 – 99,999,999 (must enter testingcheatsenabled true in console first)
How much money do Sims start with?
In The Sims 4, a household starts with §20,000, plus §2,000 for each Sim beyond the first….Starting money.
|First young adult and older||§16,500|
|Each additional young adult and older||+ §2,000|
|Teen / child||+ §1,000|
|Toddler / baby||+ §500|
How to use the family funds cheat in the Sims 2?
Well I don’t know how to use the familyfunds cheat , but I know the motherlode cheat. Hold in Ctrl, Shift, and c to open cheat window, then type “motherlode” without the brackets. happy simming! The family funds cheat didn’t work for me until I did this. The family funds will NOT add to your money.
How do you get more money in the Sims 2?
To get more than that create a family making sure that the last name does not have any spaces and then at the ‘Neighborhood’ screen press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘Shift’ + C and enter familyFunds as a code (example ‘familyFunds Smith 100,000’). This cheat can also be used while in a lot providing you control that family.
Is there a cheat for Motherlode in the Sims 2?
motherlode is a cheat introduced in The Sims 2. When used, it adds 50,000 Simoleons to the current family’s funds.
Can you add family funds to your money?
The family funds will NOT add to your money. For example, if you have 50 simoleons, and you type in familyfunds Me 20, you’re total simoleans will now be 20. It’s best to capitalize your household’s name, for example Me, not me. This won’t work for people living in dorms or on campus. You’re browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest.