How do you get free diamonds on Horse Haven?
How to Earn Diamonds in Horse Haven World Adventures
- The easiest way to get Diamonds is to purchase them from the shop, though they will cost real money.
- A free way to get Diamonds is to level up, as you’ll get up to 10 per level.
- Completing Achievements also gets you Diamonds.
- Daily Rewards sometimes give Diamonds.
How do you breed a golden horse in Horse Haven?
There is no way to get Golden through breeding.
How do you change your name on Horse Haven?
Is there a way to rename your horses? Yes, when your horse is in a stable outside, go in the stable and tap your horse’s name. Not the info button, just the name in the top bar. Keyboard and naming box will pop up.
How do you level up fast in Horse Haven?
Tip: To level up quickly, feed your horses a lot. You will get the most player EXP from feeding the horses as well as completing the quests.
How do you add friends on Horse Haven?
How do I add friends in game? A. If you have a specific person in mind, you both have to connect your games to Facebook and be friends on Facebook. The game will automatically add you to each other’s friend lists.
What do you do with pearls in Horse Haven?
They are used to purchase or unlock various items in the game. They are most commonly used to unlock Tier 4 certificates in Purebreeders Society. Players may also use them to purchase time-limited decorations and customization items.
How do you get a Tier 2 horse in Horse Haven?
- Tier 2 is achieved through breeding.
- Exception: Occasionally a promotion will offer a pair of Tier 2 horses that can be purchased with real money.
How do you find friends on Horse Haven?
What is the highest level a horse can be in horse Haven?
Note: Horses have to be Level 5+ to be used for breeding and racing or to place in Grand Stable. When you level your horse up from Levels 11-15, you will get to spin a reward Wheel of Fortune. The Rewards could be: Coins, Diamonds, Food or even Skill upgrades.