How do I replace my student concession card?

How do I replace my student concession card?

Apply for a replacement concession card via the following channels:

  1. Immediate replacement: visit any Concession Card Replacement Office or TransitLink Kiosk.
  2. Online replacement: click here or via the TL SimplyGo app.

Can I transfer myki money to another card?

If your Myki isn’t registered and you lose it, you can’t protect the balance, or transfer any balance to a new card. You can organise a replacement for a registered card from any of above locations, and the balance on your lost card will be transferred to the new one.

How do I get a student concession card in Victoria?

To buy concession tickets for trams, trains and buses in in Victoria, you need to have a Victorian Public Transport Student Concession Card. You can download student concession card application forms from the following pages on the Public Transport Victoria website: PTV’s School students page.

What do I do if I lost my passion card?

If your Card is lost, stolen, damaged or used by any other person, you must report this immediately at our hotline number 6225 5322. If the lost or stolen Card is recovered, you must immediately return the Card to us without using it further.

Do myki cards expire?

All myki smartcards expire after four years. A Mobile myki expires after two years. If your myki has expired, or is due to expire within 60 days, you’re entitled to an on-the-spot replacement. Your current balance will be transferred to the new myki, which you can use immediately.

What discounts do I get with a healthcare card?

A Health Care Card entitles you to cheaper prescription medicines under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme….State and territory governments and local councils may also offer concessions for costs such as:

  • energy and electricity.
  • healthcare, including ambulance, dental and eye care.
  • public transport.
  • rates.

How do I get a replacement PAssion card?

Please call PA Contact Centre Hotline at 6225 5322, which operates daily from 8am to 6pm (excluding public holidays), for assistance. Alternatively, you may get your lost PAssion Silver Card (Non-Concession) replaced at your nearest Community Club/Centre (CC). Please note that a replacement fee of $7.50 is applicable.

How do I find my PAssion card number?

Hi Huikit…. the 16-digit number at the front is your PAssion Card number while the 16-digit number at the back is the ez-link or CAN number which is available on all ez-link cards… for TapForMore points the points are tied to the ez-link card number and thus they recorded that number instead…

How long is a concession?

A concession contract must be limited in time. The Directive does not provide for a maximum number of years that a concession may last. For concessions lasting more than 5 years, the duration must not exceed the time in which a concessionaire could reasonably be expected to recoup their investment.

How to replace a lost or stolen pensioner Concession card?

Introduction If you lose your pensioner concession card or it gets damaged or stolen, you can replace it by: requesting a new card via your myGov account linked to Centrelink calling Centrelink on 132 300 or your regular payment line visiting a Centrelink Service Centre. Links All about myGov Visit Centrelink You’ll be taken to another website.

Where do I go to replace my concession card?

Click on the cards below to access the respective online replacement forms. Please visit this page for information on the documents to bring if you wish to replace your concession card at our Concession Card Replacement Office.

Can a concession card be refunded if misused?

The concession card shall be retained if it has been tampered with, misused, replaced or refunded. New tertiary students who are still using the Secondary School Smartcards for travel on buses and the MRT/LRT will have adult fares deducted from your cards.

How to report a loss on a concession card?

Please click here for the Conditions of Issue and Use of Concession Cards. Please make a loss report via our hotline at 1800-2255 663 (operating daily from 8am to 6pm, except on public holidays), by providing your NRIC/concession card number and contact number. Please leave a voice mail if you are calling after operating hours.

About the Author

You may also like these