What is the most addictive website?
7 Most Addictive Websites On The Internet & What You Can Learn From Them
- Google Feud.
- The Onion.
- Free Rice.
- Do Nothing for 2 Minutes.
Where can I waste time on the Internet?
40 Addictive Websites to Waste the Day Away
- 2) reddit. This is my personal favorite website to waste time.
- 3) Imgur. Pronounced image-er.
- 5) 100,000 Stars. It’s sites like this that make me love the internet.
- 6) Wikipedia’s List of Conspiracy Theories.
- 6) This American Life.
- 8) Wiki How.
- 9) Pokemon Showdown.
- 10) Music Theory.
What is like chive?
The top substitutes for chives that taste similar are wild garlic, scallions and leek.
What makes a website addictive?
Persuasive design is the main reason why websites are addictive. Website designers use it to influence your behavior. It’s the reason why you constantly check for notifications or accidentally spent hours on YouTube.
What are the most informative websites?
What are the top 5 informational websites?
- Roadfood.com: This website helps you get your favorite food while on the road.
- Mentalfloss.com: Advertisement.
- Mashable: One of the world’s most informative websites for all the latest stuff ranging from the latest in technology to trending news stories.
- Web monkey:
How can we use Internet usefully?
10 Productive Ways to Spend Time on the Internet
- Learn something new.
- Develop opinions and world views.
- Get organized.
- Update your personal and professional life.
- Shop smart.
- Pick a cool new app.
- Get a virtual assistant.
- Take a world tour on your desktop.
Is theCHIVE a safe site?
theCHIVE has a consumer rating of 1.92 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. theCHIVE ranks 343rd among Blog sites.