Can you add an image to a Reddit comment?
To post an Image Gallery, users within subreddits where the option is available will be able to select the ‘Image Post’ option within the composer. Once selected, redditors can rearrange them, include a post title, add an optional caption (up to 180 characters) or URL for each image, and then tap ‘post.
Can you post links in Reddit comments?
You can hyperlink on your Reddit posts or comments by using the icon that looks like a chain, which is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
How do I add a link to a subreddit comment?
To start using subreddit mentions:
- Find an existing post where there is a relevant discussion.
- You can add to the conversation with a comment and mention your community starting with “r/[insert your subreddit name here]”, which will create a hyperlink the comment.
How do you make a Reddit comment bot?
Reddit Reply Bot
- Introduction: Reddit Reply Bot. The purpose of this instruction set is to build a simple Reddit bot.
- Step 1: Login and Create Personal App.
- Step 2: Create App.
- Step 3: App Screen.
- Step 4: Make RedditBot Folder and Open CMD.
- Step 5: Pip Install PRAW.
- Step 6: Drag Praw.
- Step 7: Make a New Python File.
How do I add a photo to a reddit text post?
The one you linked to isn’t a self-post, but a reddit-hosted image post. On the ‘submit link’ page you can either choose a URL, or use the image > choose file option to embed an image.
How do I post a picture on reddit from my phone?
About This Article
- Open Reddit.
- Tap +.
- Tap Post Image/Video.
- Tap Select Community.
- Tap Library.
- Tap Post.
Does Reddit use markdown?
Markdown content can be submitted in a number of places on Reddit. The primary uses of Markdown are in a post’s self-text (the body of a text post) and in comments. The subreddit submission text (the text that is displayed in Old Reddit when submitting a post to a particular subreddit).
How do you post a pic on Reddit?
- Open your web browser, go to www.reddit.com, and log in.
- Click the picture icon on the right corner of the post window.
- Choose the images that you want to post.
- Choose your community.
- Add Your Title in the title box.
- Click on the Post button.
How do you link a picture on Reddit mobile?
How to attach photo on Reddit?
- go to imgur.com.
- click on the blue button at the top.
- follow one of the four options and click “start upload”
- once it’s done, you’ll be redirected to your image. copy one of the links on the right and paste it back into a reddit post.
How do I make a word into a link?
Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
Can bots post on Reddit?
An advanced artificial intelligence was able to post to Reddit and interact with other users for more than a week before anyone realised it was a bot.
What is Reddit logo?
Reddit’s logo consists of a time-traveling alien named Snoo and the company name stylized as “reddit”. The alien has an oval head, pom-pom ears, and an antenna. Its colors are black, white, and orange-red. Snoo is genderless, so the logo is moldable.
How to add Imgur Pictures links to Reddit comments?
==> A screen should come up showing the progress, and if the upload is successful, you’ll automatically be directed to your image page. Right there, you can copy the “ Markdown link ” of the image. ==> Now head on back to reddit.com and paste the “ markdown link ” in your self post or comment.
Can you put a link to an image on Reddit?
Well, forget it, you can’t.But at least you can put a link to your image in your text post. You’ll need to use the anchor formatting tag to do that. For example: Just insert this into your post. For more information check my Reddit Formatting Guide. Just like with the text post, you can’t add an actual image there.
How to submit a new link in Reddit comment?
Click on “Submit a brand new link” for those who have a hyperlink for a post, image, or even movie you want to talk about. If you wish to request the query or even create a declaration, make use of the “Submit a brand new textual content post” hyperlink.
How do you Markdown an image on Reddit?
Right there, you can copy the “ Markdown link ” of the image. ==> Now head on back to reddit.com and paste the “ markdown link ” in your self post or comment. Edit the [Imgur] part of the link with what you want your link to say.