How do I connect my phone to PreSonus?
Connecting Your Android Phone to Your Network
- Tap on the System Settings icon.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi.”
- Select the network to which your StudioLive is connected and enter the password when prompted. Tap “Join.”
- Enter the password when prompted and tap “Join.”
What is UCNet remote?
Studio One Remote is based on PreSonus’ UCNet protocol for fast, reliable network connectivity and remote control. UCNet also powers such PreSonus applications as UC Surface and Capture.
How do I connect my Studio One MIDI controller?
How to Connect a MIDI Keyboard to Studio One
- Click the Studio One menu, click Options, then click External Devices.
- In this window, click New or look for your MIDI controller in the Manufacturer folder directly underneath.
- Use the Receive From and Send To drop-down boxes to select your MIDI controller, then click OK.
How do I connect PreSonus to Bluetooth?
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth at the Mac if it isn’t already.
- Turn on your Bluetooth playback device, and enable pairing for it (usually by pressing a pairing button on the device).
- When the Connection Request appears, click Connect.
How do I connect my WIFI mixer?
Start the Settings/Wireless & Networks dialog on your Android device and switch Wifi on. Click on Wifi to select a network. From the lists of networks, select your X Air mixer’s name (e.g. XR18-19-1B-07). After a few seconds, the status should change to Connected.
How do I connect my iPhone to presonus?
Connecting your iPhone/iPod touch to your Network
- Tap on the Settings icon in your iPhone/iPod touch.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi” making sure it is set to “On.”
- Under “Choose a Network,” select the same network you. saved on your StudioLive from the list.
- Tap on the network to select it. And enter the password.
Can you use Studio One on a tablet?
Unfortunately, tablets just do not have the processing firepower to be able to tackle running a DAW.. like Studio One. It does not meet or exceed the minimum system requirements, in order to be able to do so.
What can you do with the StudioLive remote?
With StudioLive Remote and any first-generation StudioLive digital mixer, you can walk around the show, tweaking your mix on the fly. Adjust the stage monitors from the stage. Detect problems in the back of the room and adjust your mix on the spot.
Can a SL remote control a StudioLive mixer?
That is, unless you use a StudioLive mixer and an Apple iPad! SL Remote can control any StudioLive mixer on your wireless network, and multiple iPads can control the same StudioLive. With this combination, being chained to front-of-house is just a bad memory. The most important mixer controls are always at your fingertips.
When does Il remote connect to FL Studio?
IL Remote connects automatically to FL Studio when your computer and mobile device are connected to the same network and IL Remote is activated in the options, as shown below.
Is there a PDF guide for using livestream studio?
If you prefer a PDF guide for using Livestream Studio, you may download this document. Have more questions? Submit a request