What are some good this or that questions?
This or that questions are prompts that ask participants to choose one of two options….This or that questions for adults
- Vacation or staycation?
- Netflix or Hulu?
- Night or morning?
- Rich and famous or rich and unknown?
- Passenger or driver?
- Art museum or history museum?
- Car or bike?
- Train or airplane?
What are some good questions for work?
100 Icebreaker Questions For Work
- What is one important skill that you think everyone should have?
- There are now 25 hours in a day!
- What was the most fun thing you did last weekend?
- What is one thing you are looking forward to doing when you retire?
- What is one of your greatest achievements?
How do you ask this or that questions?
Other variations on This or That game play include the following:
- Give each person five seconds, and if they don’t answer within that time frame, they’re out!
- Ask each person a series of questions (usually three to five) instead of just one.
- Put people into teams; they must choose one option to agree on within 10 seconds.
What are some fun questions to ask coworkers?
Meeting ice breaker questions
- What was the worst job you ever had?
- What was your first job?
- Coffee or tea?
- What book or movie have you recently read/seen and why would you recommend it?
- What fictional place would you like to visit?
- What’s something you’re planning on doing in the next year that you’ve never done?
What are some examples of this or that questions?
For example: “wine or beer?”, “city or countryside?”, “talking or listening?.” The purpose of these questions is usually to break the ice, or serve as a quick game for groups. These questions are a type of question game and are similar to would you rather questions.
What makes a good’this or that’question?
As we’ve already indicated, the primary consideration when choosing ‘This or That’ questions is that the questions should be unique and if possible, a bit outrageous. You don’t want to pose a question whose answer you already know.
What’s the purpose of a this or that question?
101 This or That Questions – Thought-provoking conversation starters. New? Start here. Knowing a few good this or that questions is essential… because: As most of you know, the purpose of a good question is to spark some interesting back and forth.
What do you need to answer this or that question?
You’ll need a coin and a piece of paper to hide the coin. Pick up the coin, ask the question, and place the coin down behind the paper. Heads up if you think their answer will be the first choice and tails up if you think it will be the second choice. Once everyone has made their guess the person answers. And everyone can reveals their coins.