How do I setup my AT email on my Mac?
Set up Apple Mail (OS X) for AT email
- From Mail, select Mail > Preferences.
- Choose Accounts and then select the + (plus sign).
- Select Add Other Mail Account and then Continue.
- Complete Add a Mail Account info:
- Select Create.
- Close the Preferences window to begin using your email account.
How do I change my email settings on a Mac?
In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click a preference pane:
- General: Change settings that range from how often Mail should check for messages to the kinds of messages to include when you search in Mail.
- Accounts: Add, delete, and disable your email accounts in Mail.
Is Mac Mail POP or IMAP?
iCloud Mail uses the IMAP and SMTP standards supported by most modern email apps. iCloud does not support POP. If you set up an account using iCloud System Preferences or macOS Mail in 10.7. 4 or later, you won’t see these settings because they’re automatically configured.
How do I access my Pacbell email?
Pacbell.net (AT) provides IMAP access to your Pacbell.net (AT) account, so you can connect to your emails from your desktop email program or your mobile mail app….Setup Your Pacbell.net Account with Your Email Program Using IMAP.
|Pacbell.net (AT) IMAP Server||outbound.att.net|
How do I check my email settings on a Mac?
Use Server Settings preferences in Mail to change options for an account’s incoming and outgoing (SMTP) mail servers. To change these preferences in the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, click Accounts, then click Server Settings. Note: The settings you see vary depending on your account type.