What restaurants are in Concourse B Atlanta airport?
Brands At This Location
- Paschal’s Restaurant. Concourse B | Food Court.
- Proof of the Pudding Cart. Concourse B | Gates B10 and B24.
- Fresh to Order (f2O) Concourse B | Food Court.
- Roast Coffee House. Coming Soon.
- Auntie Anne’s. Concourse B | B23.
- Bobby’s Burger Palace. Concourse B, Gate 26.
- FLY Burger.
- Samuel Adams Atlanta.
What restaurants are in the Atlanta international terminal?
Best Restaurants at Atlanta’s International Airport (ATL)
- 01 of 08. Concourse A: Varasano’s Pizzeria.
- 02 of 08. Concourse B: Cafe Intermezzo.
- 03 of 08. Concourse C: The Varsity.
- 04 of 08. Concourse D: Grindhouse Killer Burgers.
- 05 of 08. Concourse E: One Flew South.
- 06 of 08. Concourse F: Ecco.
- 07 of 08.
- 08 of 08.
What concourse does Delta use in Atlanta?
Concourses C and D are among the those Delta uses for domestic flights, and Concourse E is one of the airport’s two international concourses. Those concourses are also used by other airlines, though Delta is the dominant carrier at Hartsfield-Jackson and also uses Concourses T, A, B and international Concourse F.
Can you walk between concourses at Atlanta airport?
The airport signs indicate that it’s a 5-minute walk between concourses (apart from E-F, which is 10 minutes) so keep that in mind if you’re in a rush. For example, walking from Concourse A to F will take around 35 minutes, whereas the Plane Train will take just a few minutes and departs every 2 minutes.
What terminal is Chick-Fil-A in Atlanta?
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A Inc. teamed with concessionaire HMSHost to open another restaurant at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at gate 21 on Concourse C.