What is the most affordable hybrid?
- 2021 Honda Insight | $23,130. Fuel Economy: 52 mpg combined city/hwy.
- 2021 Hyundai Ioniq | $23,400.
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid | $23,550.
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid | $23,600.
- 2021 Toyota Prius | $24,525.
- 2021 Kia Niro | $24,690.
- 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid | $26,570.
- 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid | $27,270.
Is there a hybrid 4 wheel drive vehicle?
2021 Toyota Highlander AWD Hybrid Redesigned in 2020, the Highlander offers AWD in four of its trim levels. You’ll find seating for eight and plenty of cargo space. MSRP starts at: $39,800.
What is the starting price for hybrid cars?
Plug-in hybrid or part-time electric models cost even more to purchase. The cheapest hybrid starts around $20,000, while the most expensive luxury model costs more than $100,000.
Who makes the best midsize sedan hybrid?
Best Midsize Sedan Hybrids
- #1. 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid. The Accord Hybrid is a surprisingly quick and agile midsize sedan.
- #2. 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. The Sonata Hybrid offers more than great fuel economy; it drives well (except for aggressive brakes) and rides comfortably.
- #3. 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Which is the best hybrid car under$ 30, 000?
The 2017 Prius Two Eco is the second most fuel efficient entry on our list of hybrids under $30,000, with an EPA rating of 58 city/53 highway MPG. The base Prius Two is rated at 54 city/50 highway.
What’s the average price of a 4 door car?
With the median new car cost hovering around the $30,000 mark, we put this list together of four-door cars with the most horsepower with a base price below $30,000. One segment dominated the list, which may surprise you.
What’s the average price of a hybrid car?
The hybrid drivetrain mates a 122-horsepower 1.8-liter engine with a pair of electric motors to produce 136 horsepower. The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid squeaks just under our list’s $30,000 threshold, with a starting MSRP of $29,605. It’s offered in three trim levels: Base ($29,605), EX-L ($32,905), and Touring ($35,995).
Which is the most powerful 4 door car under$ 30, 000?
Be sure to click through to see all 10 of the most powerful four-door cars under $30,000. The Subaru WRX is the only sport compact to make the cut, coming in tenth place and barely beating out the Mazdaspeed3 by just two horsepower (though the ‘speed3 makes 36 lb-ft more torque).