How do I reset my ZyXEL router password?
If you haven’t changed it before, please login with default username/password (admin/1234). After login, go to Maintenance → Administration → Administrator. Type your new password in the field “New Password” and type it again in “Confirm Password”, then click “SAVE”.
What is ZyXEL default password?
Type the username as administrator and password like 1234, which is the default password for Zyxel routers.
How do I change my WiFi name and password ZyXEL?
Zyxel Router: How to change the WiFi Name & Password
- First, you will need to log in via IP Address. To do this, open any browser and navigate to 192.168.
- Select the Settings/Configuration icon (two gears) on the left side of the screen.
- In Wireless Settings LAN 2.4G, enter your desired username in the Name (SSID) field.
How do I restore my Zyxel to factory settings?
To factory reset the router, push a paper clip, knitting needle or pen into the Reset hole on the back of the router for 10 seconds (or until the lights flash). Please note, this will change the WiFi name and password back to the default.
How do I reset my starry modem?
You’ll need to enter your PIN to reset your Starry Station. You can also Factory Reset your station via the pinhole between the ports on the back of your Station. Just press a paper clip into the hole and wait five seconds. Your Starry Station’s display will let you know when it is resetting.
How do I reset my starry Internet?
Starry Dash: How to Factory Reset via Reset Button
- Use a paper clip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button at the back of the Dash for 10 seconds. Do not release it until the power LED starts blinking.
- The Dash can take up to 3 minutes to fully reboot.
- Wait until the power LED turns solid.