What is the best phone service for seniors?
Top Cell Phone Plans for Seniors in 2021
- T-Mobile : Best Unlimited Plan.
- Lively : Best Senior-Specific Plans.
- Republic Wireless : Best Features.
- FreedomPop : Best No-Contract Plan.
- AT : Best Features.
- Verizon : Best Coverage.
- Consumer Cellular : Most Affordable Plan.
How much are taxes and fees on T-Mobile Essentials plan?
For one line, the Essentials plan costs $60, while One costs $70 (including taxes).
How do I cancel my tmobile account?
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the T-Mobile website.
- At the top menu hover over the Contact & Support tab.
- Click Help & Support.
- Click see all under Your T-Mobile Account section.
- Scroll down until you reach How-Tos section.
- Click Manage Your Account to expand the section.
- Click on Cancel Service.
How many lines can you have with tmobile?
How many lines can you add on T-Mobile? You can have up to 12 voice lines and 20 mobile internet lines on a regular Magenta or Magenta MAX customer account, Essentials plans may have up to six voice lines. Customers may be subject to a deposit depending on their credit and the number of lines they want to add.
Who is a part of the T-Mobile family?
Assurance Wireless is part of the T-Mobile Family.
How many lifeline lines does T-Mobile have?
T-Mobile offers Lifeline service in select states and only where it is designated as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier. Lifeline is a Federal benefit that is not transferable to any other person. Lifeline service is available for only one line per Household.
What does it mean to add a line on T-Mobile?
Adding a line means you are adding another line of voice or mobile internet service with a new phone number to your current T-Mobile account. Does T-Mobile give free phones for new lines?
Is the Sprint network part of T-Mobile?
Sprint is now part of T-Mobile, creating America’s largest, fastest, and now most reliable 5G network. Explore unlimited plans, deals, and join today!