How do I fix my Xbox 360 disc tray not reading?
- Turn off the Xbox 360 console.
- Remove any USB flash drives attached to the console.
- Turn on the console.
- Try to play the game disc.
- If your console can read the disc without the USB flash drive connected, use a different USB flash drive. To learn more, see Xbox 360 USB flash drive FAQ.
How do you fix a stuck disc tray?
How to Open a Jammed CD/DVD Drive
- Step 1: The Paper Clip. Straighten out one leg of the paper clip.
- Step 2: The Small Hole. Find the small hole on your CD drive, it is usually near the button.
- Step 3: Stick the Clip Into the Hole. Stick the clip into the hole and gently push until the door opens.
- Step 4: Finish.
What do you do if your Xbox 360 tray won’t close?
If the disc drive is still stuck closed, insert the paper clip into the adjacent hole (to the right) and push again. If you’re successful, the disc tray will pop out slightly. Plug the power cord into the back of the console. Press the eject button to open and close the disc drive.
How to fix Xbox 360 stuck disc tray, easiest way ever?
How to fix Xbox 360 stuck disc tray, EASIEST WAY EVER!! If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV’s watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred while retrieving sharing information.
Why is my X Box 360 disc not opening?
X Box 360 Disc Tray Won’t Open / Eject / Stuck – SOLVED! If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV’s watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer.
Where can I find the sticker on my Xbox 360?
Microsoft can service the console however, or a used Xbox 360 S can be found for less than $100. Turn off the console and disconnect any cables running to it. Move the console to a horizontal position and search the vents on the left side of the console for a yellow sticker.
Do you need pads for your Xbox 360?
Also, if you’re working on an Xbox 360, now would be the perfect time to add a few pads to keep the discs from scratching. This tutorial is decent. Put everything back together (except the outer casing of the Xbox, in case adjustments are necessary) and make sure it works.